Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey Undii - Looks, Sounds & Smells like Cathar/[FLUX] LO

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Justus, May 10, 2007.

1. #1 Justus, May 10, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    [media=youtube]HrqSGYCjJus[/media]&search=

A 'clean run' of the black spur. One of the best bike roads near me/Melbourne Australia.
    Thanks to the uploader from my local Aussie forum, shall remain nameless since I didn't
    ask if I could put his name in here

BigLaugh.

2. Yup. Didn't want to put their name just in case they didn't want it there without being asked. Just trying to be courteous. Seems that has died and I just try to my bit for common courtesy when I can. I see nothing wrong with that.

3. I think paulie's was better; you could see the speedo, he never crossed the centre line and he popped a nice lazy 230kph wheelie past two cars about half-way through :) :LOL:.

Yeah, a good clean run......

{Who am I kidding that I could do half as good :roll:???}

4. You got a good memory Rev. :LOL:

+1

Not bad a run eh! :grin:

5. #5 Matt GO!!!!!!!, May 11, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  6. I could be wrong, but I'm reasonably certain that the guy in the opening post video has absolutely zero aspirations to be like Ghostrider.

7. Matt Go!!! IS new to the forum Stew, and I think he's just trying to participate... No-one would make comparisons between the current clip and Ghostrider; the only common factor is a motorbike.

{Like the new avatar, too, cool :)}.

8. Yeah - I'm aware. It's why I made the post. We don't have to be pulling 300kph wheelies between trucks in heavy traffic to have a good time. :shock: Tends to shorten the life expectancy odds just a tad. Wish I could pull a decent wheelie myself though. I suck at wheelies. :cry:

Cheers! :wink:

9. Yeah in the first clip,I'm sure the riders head was
    hanging on the other side of the road :p :p :p :p :p
    what ya think :roll: :LOL: :roll: :LOL:

Hakin :wink:

10. Hey, at least some people are tall enough that their heads are capable of reaching out past the handlebars. :p :grin:

11. That's a good vid in the OP from the throttle control point of view (amongst others.)

Niiiice. :)