Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey there...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Paul Pickford, Sep 26, 2015.

1. So hi to everyone. I don't normally post a lot, but will chime in if I think I can contribute something useful :)
    Riding for 35 years, and have started keeping my bikes now, instead of changing them every few years.

At the moment I have:
    1999 CBR1100XX Blackbird, once the fastest bike in the world and I love her. She is called Serena, because she is black, sexy, powerful, fast, and a little scary!
    1992 GSX-R1100N Bought cheap as a non runner, 2 hours in the shed and she is a s good as new. Fast and attractive in a lairy sort of way. My shorter ride fun bike.
    1988 CBR250R(J) Bought as a 6 years in the shed bike, now my track bike, I intend to race her next year in Period 6 historic.
    So hello all :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome mate. Nice spread of bikes there!

3. Welcome to NR...

Nice collection of bikes

4. Welcome, love Serena description - spot on!!

5. Hello and welcome Paul :) Excellent collection of terrific bikes, and it looks like they are very fortunate to be looked after by you. Hope you'll post some photos of your rides, especially your gorgeous Serena.