Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey there

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by silverco, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Hi All

Just blew in here, live in Point Cook.

Hope to get to a few rides et al

Warren

2. Hey Warren, welcome aboard, a couple of people live out yor way, if interested pop in to the sat morn prac sessions and show your face

3. welcome Warren

there's always a ride, or a coffee, and often both, going on

4. Hey, keep an eye out for rides organised especially for beginners and although I haven't attended the Saturday morning rides they are well worth the visit from the scuttlebut on the forums.

Welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome to NR. (y)

6. Welcome to NR Warren...few riders out your way. Join in some of the weekly ride/coffee/meet ups, especially Saturday morning practice.

7. Hi Warren,

I'm a newbie here too... but it's great fun and a wealth of info. Enjoy !!!

8. Hi Warren and welcome to NR.

Don't forget Monday coffee nights at Williamstown too. The company is good and the bullsh!t is excellent!

9. ^ What he said....................

How's that Bright ride looking? :demon:

OH yeah - Welcome to NR - great resource, better people

10. thanks for the warm welcome

have been back on the bike for 17 months now and have put down 14,000k's without getting caught out.

Will definately check out the Willy coffee on Monday night (weather permitting)

W

11. Welcome aboard.

12. Bright ride... Chicken was organising something at one stage. I'm under the pump at the moment with selling the house and moving into the new one in mid December. If your getting out on the bike down my way give me a message and I'll come play.