Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey There

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Disturbed, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Im from Nsw, thought id say hi to the community, im 19 and live in Penrith

ive been riding for about 2 and a half months now (on my L's obviously =p) i ride a Hyosung Gt250R and ride quite a lot, wouldnt mind having some new people to ride with.

Have been looking at this site for a bit and decided to join

within the first month of riding had a white corolla who i was right beside , literally all the driver had to do was turn their head to the left and would have seen me clear as sunlight and eventually the guy sees me but thats after hes halfway in my lane and me shouting at him.

So anyway glad to of joined =p
  2. welcome to the forums :)
  3. Welcome to the forum. Best not to ride next to those cages, eh?
  4. Welcome mate i can vouch for those cagers being retards in penrith
  5. haha yeah, i now make sure im either in front of them or in mirror view of them even if that means speeding pass them. But you know good memories right lol.
  6. welcome mate
  7. G'day mate!

Fun Ha!
  8. thx guys =p
  9. heyy good riding with you today :)

haha had the same thing happen to me on my way to homebush this arvo, some fag in an old commodore merging into the m4, im right next to him and his window is open and he starts coming into my lane! i was close enough to whack im on the head....wish i had done that.
  10. Welcome !

I wouldnt mind going for a ride im down livo way.
  11. You a friend of Stephanie Rice ???:WStupid::WStupid::WStupid::
  12. Yeah sure, wouldnt mind riding with you, just need a day when im free which is usually just weekends.
  13. G'day mate and welcome to Netrider (y)
  14. Thanks Nick and Lowercase ** Off topic, bought some new gloves today , Rjays Cobra i believe they are called. They look nice and feel comfortable , and judging by the amount of carbon fibre thats on it , it looks like it could withstand some serious impact.

Pic : http://www.rjays.com.au/home/products/gloves/cobra-black-white-top.jpg

Probs should be in reviews but really im new to riding and what good review could i possibly do lol ,

Hope to see some more new people at the Saturday rides

15. Hey!

Was good to ride with you on Saturday, despite my uh.. clutch problems...

Those gloves are awesome - I know I have them. They're f*%ing cold in the mornings though!

16. haha howd the ride back go for you, any more *cough cough* "clutch problems" ? lol

i got winter gloves , the ones i was wearing on saturday. but they get so hot when the weathers hot so thought id grab some ones for summer ay.
  17. Suprisingly trouble-free, I'll have you know. Whatever - it's lucky the starter trigger is so conveniently placed!

18. Welcome fellow Netrider