Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey People

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by SLINGSHOT, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Hi my name is Amir.
    Firstly I would like to say, this Motorcycle Forum is one of the best ones
    ive come across. Well done guys, im sure I'll learn alot of usefull things here.

Im new to the road bike scene, Just purchased a GSXR750 K3.
    Currently living in Sydney.

I've only just skimmed threw this forum and already im confident, im making some right choices! I was going to purchase a Shoei Helmet from the STATES, but was sketchy due to it not having the Australian standards
    sticker. After reading a post on fines and points regarding non approved helmets in OZ, I think its safer to buy one in OZ for the sake of not saving 200 to 300 dollars, which would cost me a fine anyway plus points!

If anyone could direct me in the right direction, on purchasing cheap apparell i'de appreciate it. And yes sorry, i'll keep reading the forum
    im sure it's all there.

Yes, it is all here. The best place to start reading is here https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2813

Pay particular attention to the rules about using ALL CAPITALS in your subject tittle
  3. Welcome Amir !

4. hi and welcome to NR
  5. hello :)
    and if you join up as a netrider member ($10) you'll save heaps. most places will give you a 10% discount if yr a member of a club such as netrider. ive saved a couple hundred already.
  6. Some people are born with taste, all the others don't ride Suzuki's.

[​IMG] Welcome to NR :cool:
  7. welcome to NR :)
  8. Welcome to Netrider great bike the gsxr. i own a 1988 gsxr750 only 39000km on it and still holds it own with the later bikes. oldy but goody.
  9. Hi and welcome to NR! :grin:
  10. hiya n welcome