Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey patske!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by haggis, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Good luck with your P's tomorrow,
    Headcheck! headcheck!
    :D :D

2. i'm sure you'll be fine (especially since you're hiring a bike)... who knows, maybe you'll like the CB250 you'll trade in the FZR for one :LOL:
  3. Hey all the best patske, hope you ace it
    My son in law got his first go last weekend, do the same eh???
  4. Good guidence also helped , hey RC :wink: . Good luck patske :D .
  5. Best wishes, too buddy, I look forward to seeing those shiny plates at the next coffe night!!!
  6. so? what was the outcome?
  7. he passed. :)

He and I were gloating about our successful P's tests on another forum.
  8. Congratulations

:D :D :D Take a bow, both of you, (and, hey, where have you been hiding Flash??)
  9. whoa I didn't even realise this post was made... Yeah thanks guys I got em first shot now my P's match my red and white bike :D
  10. Well done and a formal welcome to the madness.

Be safe out there
  11. Re: Congratulations

Hiding? I'm not hiding! I took my ball and went home a while ago when some boys here were being nasty. I found a new forum to play on with less angst and name-calling. However, forum antics aside, my life is extremely busy right now - haven't had any R&R time for over a month.

How are you boys?
  12. Re: Congratulations

haha. A web forum with less name calling and angst? where is this mythical land? This is the internet afterall: name calling and angst are what it is all about.... oh and p0rn and mp3's