Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey NetRiders!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by DUK35, Jan 3, 2007.

1. hey guys - I didn't realised that I was supposed to post a "Hello" thread first once joining - I kinda went stright to asking questions hahaha.

Anyways - here's my official 'Hello Everyone!' message and a little about myself:

I'm a Sydney Resident - Sydney City actually. I recently got my L's because a friend just one day decided to book the L's course for me. Back then I had no interest in bikes... I just did it cos my friend needed someone to do it with him. But now it turns out I'm more obsessed than him hahaha.

I own a Virago XV250 - altho a 1994 model, It runs perfect as if it was new. I'm working on the cosmetics at the moment - so far so good - looks like new except for the Battery Oxide(?) stain on the engine that I gotta clear up - other than that it's a perfect machine.

I'm also working on a CBR250R 1991 model - it's a project for me to get it running - it need's a lot of work on it but I'm determined to get it up and running :)

o'k' - that's prolly enough about me now lol - essay! hehehe

nice to meet you guys - I've been reading and reading - thanks for all the knowledge!!!

Frank Walker, National Tiiiiiles.

3. DUK35.....welcome and enjoy. :grin:
  4. i've got an XV250 too - 1991 model. welcome and enjoy the forums
  5. Welcome to the forums.. Enjoy and have a laugh.. :LOL:
  6. Welcome DUK35

Glad you are enjoying the Virago.

Hope to see you at one of the Sydney gatherings.
  7. :) better late than never - did u get the front end sorted on your beastie?
  8. :WStupid:

Welcome Duke Vonggaveesakul. :wink:
  9. Welcome, Duk. So you know how to fix up bikes or you're figuring it out as you go? Good work!