Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey Netriders

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Zuki, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Its nice to finally say Hi to everybody! :) I usually jump on net rider every few weeks to see what's going on but never thought about registering until well... Now.

About me, I've been riding around Canberra and Sydney for almost two years now and will be off my P plates in Febuary. I enjoy commuting on my bike and often go out on rides for absolutely no reason what-so-ever. I have learnt to master my my bike through the most difficult of commuting situations (Typical Sydney eh?) which really keeps you on your toes but it has become a bit repedative for me... I am now on the lookout for the real riding experience so if anybody is heading up through the mountains be sure to hit me up!

I'm on a white 2009 Suzuki GS500F with 12,000kms which I have had since new. Modifications include a K&N Air filter, Screaming Demon exhaust (nil baffle), GSX600 rear shock and a rejet. Soon to come are progressive front springs, stainless brake lines and possibly clip-on handlebars (I have them in a box somewhere, but am too lazy to put them on).

Merry Christmas!

(P.s Picture attatched is before I installed the rear shock)

Attached Files:

2. Looks nicer with the after-market exhaust, but I hope you've got understanding neighbours :LOL:

Welcome to posting on Netrider too :).
  3. welcome to NR Zuki
  4. Welcome to NR. (y)
  5. hook up with exonesis he is in canerra and has the same bike
  6. Welcome to NR!