Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey n00b member from Bris

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by RAZOR-CBR, May 5, 2007.

1. Hey guys an gals

Just thought I'd say a big hello to you all :grin:

Been looking through site for the past couple of weeks and have found it very imformative and the ask Vic an Deb section is a great laugh.

Just recently brought my second bike a 04 CBR-600RR and absolutly love it. Still getting used to the different handling an stuff with the bike but is all goin well.

My first bike was a Honda Firestorm great bike had to sell it due to some personal reason and missed it everday lol

Anyway hope to meet afew of the members from here and I'm always up for a ride an stuff

Cheers

RAY

2. hey there, welcome to the forums....

there's a few places to find us.....

check out these:

coffee club nights:
    https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16794

go-karting tomorrow if you wanta come:
    https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35409

ride to recce a campsite on monday:
    https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=36445

and a camping/bike rally later this month:
    https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35852

and also, keep an eye out for the next muttly ride. here's the last one:
    https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=34915

we are also planning for a visit from some vic netriders later this year too.

glad to have you round.

kez

(btw - better put your state, location in your profile too - makes pple here happy....)

3. Hey Ray, capital idea to join Netrider, welcome :).

4. thanks guys for the welcome

unfortuanatly cant make go kart day am working tomorrow :(

but the ride on Monday sounds good and need the practice on twisty roads.

cheers

5. shame bout the work, but if i can make the ride on monday, i'll meet you there....(i'll be the one with the cruiser....)

6. shame bout the work, but if i can make the ride on monday, i'll meet you there....(i'll be the one with the cruiser....)

are you on the northside or the southside? i am north, and i was thinking of maybe meeting up with mark_froble at dayboro (7.30am at the gap is just waaaaay too early for me - i need all the beauty sleep i can get :p )

7. Im on the Northside at Northgate

8. ok....well i'm near petrie....i'm riding on monday to dayboro.....aiming to get there bout 9....leaving my place about 8.15 ish......

9. [quote="kezza01'']ok....well i'm near petrie....i'm riding on monday to dayboro.....aiming to get there bout 9....leaving my place about 8.15 ish......[/quote]

ahh ok that would probly be easier for me as it abit of a ways to The gap from mine to

can maybe meet ya somewhere over that way?

if its cool ?

10. ahh ok that would probly be easier for me as it abit of a ways to The gap from mine to

can maybe meet ya somewhere over that way?

if its cool ?[/quote]

that'd be cool.....i'll pm you.....

11. Yep got PM Kezza

replied via e-mail :)

And yeah I know the area your in, I used to live in Albany Creek

cheers

12. Heh. there's a few of us in that neck of that Albany Creek neck of woods.

Anyway, todays ride is off... times didnt work out for people and the whole "long weekend nightmare return trip" wasnt something people were keen on.

Hope to see you at coffee club on friday.

13. thanks buddy

Yeah shame ride couldnt happen as planned, oh well it happens

Yeah will be goin to coffee night thats for sure

get out and meet some new faces :D

14. hello and welcome!

what you think of the forum so far?

enjoy and have fun!

ride safe!

15. Hey there Ray from another North Brisbane Netrider! :grin:
    You have just joined a fantastic group of people.
    Hope to see you on our next ride which should be coming up in a couple of weeks. Watch the ride announcements thread.....

16. Hey mate

Yeah have found it great heaps of info and stuff to read up on. People around here know there stuff.

cheers

Ray

17. hehehehehe tricked him.......heheheheh

:rofl:

18. OK

what n00b trap did I fall into ???

:LOL:

19. ooohh... just the one where some of us 'pretended' to know our stuff.... :LOL:

of course i am really only speaking of myself here - i've only been riding six months so i'm just a noob too. there are, however, lots of very knowledgeable people here who do really know their stuff.

20. Welcome from another noob.

A friend put me onto netrider. He said there are heaps of cool dudes & dudette's that get about on the forums & well he's right.