Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey Kill Bill Fans - 1 & 2 @ Astor - Fri March 18

Discussion in 'VIC' started by thundercat, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Kill Bill One & Two played back to back is too good an opportunity of this little puppy to miss.

It is happening at 7.30 on Friday March 18 at the Astor Theatre located on the corner of Chapel Street and Dandenong Road St Kilda

Tickets are $13.00 each or if I get enough interest I can get a book of 10 for $100.00.

Let me know if you are interested and we will take if from there.

2. Hmmm, haven't seen #2 yet. Wasn't a big fan of #1 though either.
  3. Mouth,
    I wasn't a *huge* fan of Kill Bill 1, but Vol 2 is quite different and very well worth it! I liked 2 better than 1 for plot etc :D
  4. I've never seen Kill Bill before, and actually about to rent it out on dvd. I'll go maybe on this one.
  5. Marty, Marty, Marty. You can get Kill Bill on video and watch it from your couch. Unless you're Osama Bin Laden, you're unlikely to get a close-up of an F18 in the comfort of your own home.

No contest. JET-A1 and smart munitions beat a shiny jump suit and a samurai sword hands down.
  6. You can count me a big in for this one Rach..... either way....
  7. For all those coming I will see you there are 7.20.

Just purchase your own tickets.

8. Whats the plan Rach.....just meet there a bit before 7:30? Are we going to grab a quick bit before hand? Eat jaffas during the intermission?
  9. Jaffa's are for rolling down the isles aren't they?? :D :D :D :D
  10. So I'm guessing we just rock up a little before 7:30 then.