Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey! Just got my P's! Looking for people to ride with!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Kolin, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Hey Everyone, My names Kolin and I'm 26. I live in Moonee Ponds. I bought a 2009 Ninja 250R back in March and just got my P's 2 days ago! I ride to work everyday and absolutely love my bike. I have clocked up about 7000kms. On my bike I have so far I have put an after market FMF exhaust on it, a tank protector, after market grips and bar ends, fender eliminator and after market wind shield. I don't know anyone else who rides so I'm looking for people to ride with! I have only just joined Netrider in the last couple days after hearing about it at DECA training by another rider who got his p's. I have seen the thread for the Thursday night rides and think they sound great however I not usually free until after 8:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and really hope someone starts up a wednesday ride!! Hope to meet some fellow riders soon!

Attached Files:

2. Welcome Kolin! Congrats on getting your Ps!
  3. Nice bike! Just thought I'd formally welcome you!
  4. Welcome Kolin. Nice ride mate and good work on your p's.
    There is talk on Netrider about a Wednesday night ride but there is also rides on the weekend which you may find interesting. Safe riding buddy!
  5. Thanks Guys and Girls! :)
  6. welcome bud
  7. G'day Kolin, I was the one that told you about this place on Saturday. Glad you followed you up and of course congrats for passing... and ending that string of fails.
  8. Welcome Kolin and have a blast,

9. Hey Mate! Yeah I got onto Netrider first thing! Thanks heaps for telling me about it! Im going to join the Tuesday ride tonight for my first group ride so I'm looking forward to that! Congrats to yourself on passing too! probably see you on one of the rides! Too bad about the guys who did fail, I wasnt feeling overly confident after witnessing that, but sure enough we broke the cycle and we all passed from then on! ;)
  10. Hi Kolin and welcome to NR.