Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey im new here

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by jfizzle, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Hi all,

I been reading about these forums for bout a month or so an thought it time i make a post.

Ive recently decided i want to buy a bike. but waiting a bit till can can substantiate my income agian.(recently left fulltime employment in the entertainment bizz well to much stress an been out of work for last month or so)

once im workin ill get my l's and a bike to follow. probably sell my car a 06 mazda 3 sp23 an get sumtin a bit cheaper and and a bike.

was origianaly lookin at cruisers a hyo gv650 or a suzuki vl250 but latley the hyo gt250r's are growin on me and am seriously leaning towords that i think they look great and there size apeals to me. being bout 6'5 and around 125 odd kegs i think id look a bit silly on any other 250's

I live in melb south south east area, an thats about it really,

If any1's got a job for me tht would be ace, lookin for a sales gig preferably in the it/audio visual area but you no i think i could sell any decent product.

enough rambling, i look frward to participating in these forums and growin my knowledge in the pursuit of my first bke.

Cheers
    J

2. Welcome and good luck with that.

Bugger getting a new bike, get a second-hand GPX250, ZZR, Across or similar. Around $3k will get you a good bike that'll teach you everything you need to know before upgrading, and if they can fit my fat arse they'll fit yours.

Do a search for "Hyosung."

3. thanks for the advice and dont worry ive done plenty of searches, not having a job nor much expendable income right now leaves me plenty of time for net searchin. the bikes u mentioned just dont appeal to me me.

and price once i start workink again doesnt really bother me that much.

but who knows alot could change in my mind over the next month or so. right now im just thinkin about wat car i might swap for aswell

4. You'd definitely look funny on a BabyBlade. The owner (big, tall guy) of the shop where I get my bike serviced will sometimes ride my bike around to the workshop for me and it just cracks me up every time :LOL:

Oh, and welcome to NR :)

5. Welcome to the entertaining world of Netrider, J :).

6. Welcome to netridr jfizzle. Whilst ur searching for hyosungs give www.graysonline.com.au a try as that where i just found my 2006 Hyosung GT250R. It was just by chance that a mate found it for me and i did the rest. It arrives this Thursday from Sydney. Very Cheap as it was a Repo from Yamaha Finance.