Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey, I know you!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by jeffatav, Dec 16, 2006.

1. how often does this happen and where.

Last night at my works christmas party, I'm at the bar and that was put to me!

Turns out it was another netrider (Idontlikemondays I think.... I am bad with names especially at a xmas party)working the bar.
    Turns out we had a ride down the south coast last week.

had a little chat and I appreciated his friendly approach.

Does this happen to others??????

Should we all be getting a netrider tattoo for recognition :LOL:

I often think a netrider helmet sticker would be a great idea as well!!

2. yep, it's happened to me a few times.

The most recent time was last week in Peter Stevens city store,
    the salesman recognised me as a netrider from friday nights at Sth Bank :)

And at the expo lots of people recognised me from the scooterthon :grin:

3. yep, i was drunk, completely trashed in the town of eden and i heard a swag of bikes pull in the the drive through.
    went out to look at the eye-candy and theres a vfr with the rego doonx!!

i met him, no idea what i spoke about because of my altered state but i remember his face.

4. :LOL: Being drunk is the best state in whoch to meet Doonks :LOL:

{sorry, Doonks, couldn't resist it :LOL:}

5. A netrider I hang out with + go on rides with now (from semi recently) happened to work at the rehab place I was visiting for a few months this year. Turns out the kinkyone(*cough* binky) even made time to visit me and give me some friendly payout sessions whilst I was doing physio :LOL: If a friend can't insult you during physio, who can? :wink: (Yes yes I know, ALL netriders can :LOL: )