Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey-hey!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by aznoz, May 3, 2007.

1. Hey :grin: , whats up everybody! Thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself seeing as i'm gonna be spending some time on here. My name is Cliff (and NO it is NOT short for CLIFFORD!), i'm 24 and live in Syd-City (the GREATEST city in the world). I like long walks on the beach... :p OK maybe not, but i do love going for long rides. I just got my L's again and looking forward to getting back onto a bike. Looking forward to talking with all of you and maybe even riding with some. Don't have a bike atm but am in the market and will let you's know as soon as i have something to show off :LOL: Until then, PEACE :biker:

2. HI cliff, whats up?

Well at the moment here, sky, clouds and some rain.

the rain is also down though, where it becomes puddles. does that count?

welcome mate

3. Hi cliff...welcome to the forum!

Sydney huh?...welll i can forgive you for that one.

So what kinda bike are you looking for? thinking about?

Enjoy the forum and im sure you will get alot out of it here. Dont be afraid to input too!

Ride safe and have fun!

4. welcome

5. Woodsy, that was without doubt the worst welcome you've ever done :roll: :LOL:.

Don't take any notice of Woodsy, Cliff, he's the dotty uncle you avoid at Christmas :p.

Welcome to Netrider. Ask away, and let's see if we can help get you back onto two wheels in time for spring, and many rides :).

6. Well that's just a plain misleading title! :evil:

I thought Krusty the Clown had joined Netrider :LOL:

7. Thanks for the welcome guys (even the shitty ones :p).

First bike i plan to buy is a POS. Not quite sure what though yet. Leaning towards an older CBR, probably single R (cheap & still reasonably good). Not too fussed cos i wont be keeping it for too long. What do you guys think? Any other suggestions?

8. Hello and welcome mate.... Get a bike sooner rather than later whatever it is.... You won't regret it! :grin:

9. Haha, definitely sooner rather than later :LOL: . I'm itching to get back onto a bike. Looking at a couple this weekend. Hopefully one of them will be decent enough to buy. Not about to rush into it though.

10. sup aznoz, have fun my korean friend. :LOL:

You have already shwon a bit of humour have fun. :grin: :grin:

11. Peace right back at ya, Cliff :wink:

Oh, and welcome :grin:

12. Hey guys, i bought a bike! :grin: Woohoo! Honda CBR 250. It's only a single R but it was so cheap and it's only for while i'm on a restricted licence so who cares! I'll post up pix tonight.

13. Welcome and congrats on you new bike!
    :applause:
    Pooh