Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey hey :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by rogkmyers, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Hi Everyone, new here, having a look around. Just bought myself a KLR 650, live in the Southern Highlands / Southern Tablelands. Thought I'd post to say hi and see if there are any other regular local riders.

Proabably not going for a ride in the current weather """"" rain""""" rain""""""

2. Hello, welcome to NR.
  3. welcome to NR:]
  4. Welcome to N R. What rain? It is always riding weather!

You have to get wet sometime...as I discovered twice this week- which was a week of firsts...first wet commute- first wet road wobble- discovered that those tar snakes a slippery bs as well-also not a good look to jump in your seat when there is a big crack of thunder... riding in the wet is sooo yesterday (literally).

I was going out this arvo but piddling down again....enjoy the beautiful Southern highlands- some very nice rides down that way!:troll:
  5. Hi Roger, welcome to NR :)
  6. Welcome Roger, and don't worry you won't melt in the rain;-)
  7. Hello and welcome. Yes lots of excellent riding down/up this way (when it isn't raining as mentioned). Looks like we are in for yet another dose of it this arvo!!!
  8. Welcome to the forum
  9. Welcome to NR..
  10. Welcome Roger. I work in Mittagong two days a week, and the weather has been appalling for the last two weeks, that I agree on..
  11. Hmmmm...where do u work hornet? Lol

I'm round that way too.... We're building in mittagong as soon as I pull my finger out.