Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey hey

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by JD.fusion, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Hi!

Been lurking around the forums for the past few days, thought it was about time I finally signed up :D

Anyways, my name's Jordan, i'm 18 and live in Sydney. While i'm sadly still a little while off owning a bike (going into 2nd year of uni; casual job), i'm just enjoying learning as much as I can in the meantime.

Right now i'm looking at the GS500 as the first bike i'd like to learn on (eventually... hehe).

Will hopefully be able to join in on a ride sometime in the future :D

2. G'day mate and welcome to Netrider. You've definitely come to the right place to seek advice regarding the GS500 - many satisfied GS500/F riders within the Netrider ranks here :) Try the search function on the top of the page anytime you wish to access any info...a very useful tool.
    Enjoy the forums.
  3. welcome mate, worry about your studies 1st, bike will come in good time :)
  4. Certainly can't go too wrong with a GS500, hopefully you won't have to wait too long before you own one.

Welcome to NR and good luck with the rest of your degree.
  5. What goz said.
  6. Welcome - concentrate on uni, and imagine the bikes you'll be able to buy when you're qualified ;)
  7. You're all more than probably right in that i should wait, it's just so hard!!

Cheers :D

Thanks heaps for the welcomes :)
  8. G'day mate and welcome

Fun Ha!
  9. Welcome aboard!
  10. Welcome to NR :D