Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey! Hey! It's Saturday!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by puppywarewolf, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Hi there people!!! I am finally back after being abducted by the Moon Children from the planet Zakbar.

It's good to be back and WOW!! where did the million new subscribers to this forum come from huh?

Just wanting to ask a question to all here.

How many Netriders here were ever in the audience of Hey Hey It's Saturday?

And so as to not offend the forum police here about this question not being motorcycle related...

How many went to the taping of Hey Hey It's Saturday on their bikes and was it an officially sanctioned group ride?

Cheers all.

YOUR "BLOKES ARE DUMB WHERE I COME FROM" ZZR250 PUP

2. The Zakbarians don't probe anus'. I was scared there for a minute, but they assured me they weren't homos. I was comfortable around them nonetheless. Pretty cool place. They had Galaga there. I showed them the trick that totally eliminates enemy fire for the rest of the game. It was like I invented fire. They loved me after that.

But thanks for your concern. How's YOUR anus?

Cheers all.

ZZR250 PUP

3. Puppy, come riding sometime on the proviso that we just ride and don't stop for tea and cake.

4. :LOL: :LOL: you guys crack me up :LOL::LOL:

5. We have MASTERED incosequential trivia.

6. They never teach you about using 'pucker factor' to get you through corners when going for your L's or P's.. perhaps it comes later in the rider training. 'Advanced Session 4 - Puckering whilst Cornering'

:LOL:

7. Not even "i" can top this one RC :LOL: .

8. incosequential

Can someone tell us what this means.... I would have but I missed the episode where Detective Goran used it in context.

Are Incosequentials that stuff that you put on cowboyshirts with the Demtel "Bedazzler" to make them sparkle? Pink Incosequentials look great on Powder Blue Cowboy Shirts. Also you can put Sparkling Purple Incosequentials on Black Boots to give them a modern look.

Cheers all.

YOUR ZZR 250 PUP

9. in-
    pref.
    I couldn't find the correct definition but it's a like a negative preposition.

As in

ad·ver·tent
    Paying attention; attentive; heedful.

in·ad·ver·tent
    Not duly attentive.

co-
    pref.
    To the same extent or degree: coextensive.

se·quen·tial

adj.
    Forming or characterized by a sequence, as of units or musical notes.

Non-mutual-sequence?

Is that like staccato?

What the?

10. I reject your definition as being totally inadequate....

in; preposition denoting "not"

con; as in Con the Fruiterer

se; as in ocean

quentia; to put out, as in a fire

l; supermodel, as in "L" McPherson.

There you go....

However, as a fallback position, I recommend

www.dictionary.com

11. In-Con-sea-quenchal

Inside Con, Sea quenching?

You have mastered the errata on giving Con a salt-water enema?

That's repugnant.

12. Did I log onto the startrek forum?

I thought this was about bikes?

REV

13. PUPPY!!!! Long time no see/hear/smell and all the rest!!!

Howzit???

I have been! The episode with Elle McPherson promoting her aerobics dvd/video.

I actually went well before my bike riding days....I don't think I was even legal at that point in time :shock: . It was an officially sanctioned group.....the dog training club I was a member of :oops: :shock:

Good to see you around again, Pup!!

:D :D :D

14. My first ever trip to Melbourne was for my 16th birthday and my mum took me to Phantom of hte Opera and then to HHIS. We were dressed up from the theatre and trammed it to the studio! Very funny!

Can't remember what the show was that night but I managed to get one of those cartoon boards the guy would draw. It was apicture of a peanut and a person - something about his mentality! Fuggin funny show!

15. And shocking news - it was taped on a Friday - not very often was it live!!!!

16. I don't know, did you? I don't follow your every move on here dude. But I wouldn't brag about it if you did. Something kooky about them people. Even kookier than the Zakbarians.

This IS about bikes Rev man. Read my question at the start of the thread.

My Hey Hey experience was when Stallone was in town to promote Rambo III. Me and a friend actually handed in a blank exam paper and ventured off to Bendigo Street to meet him and be in the audience. It wasn't a group ride, no. I got kicked out of school for it, but I got a KICK ASS autograph and photo with the king of Action Movies!!! Stick that up your clacker Mr Principal!!!!

Lil.... dog training club? You weren't wearing a regulation knee length navy skirt and a knitwear sweater were you? Chicks on Ducatis just don't doo that.

Cheers all.

YOUR "PROUD TO BE EXPELLED" ZZR250 PUP

17. Dog training club... doesn't that scare you Pup?!! And she wears leathers...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: