Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey hey hey...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by poseur, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Hello all,

Long time listener, first time caller...

Just picked up my first bike a couple of days ago, Suzuki SV650, and have been riding around like mad. Absolutely in love.

I've been viewing here for a while and already gathered heaps of useful tips for the bike and the gear I bought and hope to be able to contribute something of my own, eventually.

Also, I am hanging out to join one of the regular rides some of you organise, so I'll see you out there shortly.

2. Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Yep, riding sure beats............er not riding.
  3. Welcome! hey....first bike.....SV 650...Melbourne......are you legal or what?

Regards, Andrew.
  4. [IMG:55:36:5c592bc892]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/sgcooke/Smiles/welcome.gif[/img:5c592bc892]
  5. You're a poseur and you DIDN'T buy a Ducati??

(Sorry scumbag :LOL:)

Welcome to Netrider, where the fun never stops...
  6. It is hereditary or drug related :LOL:

Hey hey hey to you too
    They think this place is crazy, I am telling ya its nothing when compared to out there on the roads.

dats why we love bikes :cool:

remember, only a motorcyclist knows why a dog sticks its head out of car windows
  7. or an R6? :grin:

welcome aboard Poseur.... i promise you, your fantasy of what we're all like in person, seriously underestimates us :LOL:

tell us more about your SV. what colour? how old?

have fun. look forward to chatting more, c x
  8. heh heh, when you meet Carrie you'll understand that comment, poseur; she is one classy lady!!!

{and she rides a Hornet, what more can I say?}
  9. Howdy poseur. Welcome to the nuthouse.
  10. Hi poseur, welcome to the forums.
    Look forward to seeing you out on a ride sometime :)
  11. Yeah, I'm legal... in most ways. :grin: I never bought a 250 when restricted, and just hired bikes and borrowed friends'. It was probably not the ideal start but I'm a fast learner so I will get my experience on this machine.

And carri17, it's brand spanking new! And the K6 only came with two colour options, blue and blue, so I chose blue.

Hornet600, I really wanted a Speed Triple, would that have made me more of a legit poseur? :wink:
  12. Hey posuer - welcome to what I am fast learning are the maddest, wildest, most caring and understanding bunch of loonies I have ever read - and I haven't met any of them yet either!

Nice choice of bike too, fiend of mine bought on this year - if I wasn't so keen on wrapping frames in plastic I would have bought one too.