Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey hey hey how is your day??

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by tigamica350, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Hi there Netriders.

Been around here for a few months now, but haven't gotten around to introducing myself properly. (I actually thought I already said hi, but must have forgotten to LOL, sorry Justus)

Anyway my name is Damien, it's ok to call me Damo.

Like a lot around it seems. I too have had a long hiatus from bikes and riding.
    Before buying my bike mid year, I hadn't ridden for over twenty years (other than a rental bike here and there O/S). Before that I used to ride a DR as a daily to and from work and occasionally on the W/E's down at Fishermans Islands mud flats.

I never got around to getting my licence, but am now on my L's.

Anyway after moving back from the Central Coast to Sydney I bit the bullet and got a '13 Ducati Monster in MAtta Black.

Love everything about it.

I have met a couple of you guys on the weekend at the Sydney Learner session. Looking forward to chatting to you guys.

2. Welcome Damo!
  3. Hello and welcome, nice to be starting out (officially at least) on a Ducati.
  4. Welcome to NR !
  5. Hey guys thanks for the welcome.

@ pwbike, yeah thanks mate. Its a pretty nice bike to be really starting out on. Sure I could've got a little 250 Ninja but I don't really like the mini sports bike style. Dunno if a older guy should be seen riding one at all ha ha ha.

I umm'd and ahh'd for quite a while about whether to get a Duc or the Gladius. In the end for me it was the Duc all the way.

Anyway cheers for the welcome guys.
  6. Welcome Damo.

How you finding the bike?

7. Hey mate, thanks for the welcome.

Love it, it's a pretty easy bike to ride. Although it certainly isn't a CB125 LOL.

Goes well for what it is, although could go harder....

Hows yours going?
  8. Hi, and welcome :) hope you're enjoying your bike!

9. Thanks Angie.:peace:
  10. Welcome to NR...

11. #12 tigamica350, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014