Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey Hello!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Ruffler, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Hello, everyone. :LOL:
    I've been lurking around ,checking the site&stuff so to intruduce myself, They call me Pab's and live in the Central Coast NSW.
    Recently upgraded from Kwaka ZZR250 to CBR600f4, I just looove ride days,so I hope there's some here.
    Took the CBR for a blast out to Wollombi last Sunday,and still get a big smile just thinking about it. :D :D
    Cheers 8)

2. Hi Ruffler , welcome .
  3. Hi there and welcome.

:D :D
  4. Hmmm 45 years old and a CBR600. That'll ruffle a few feathers!
    Welcome to the funnest forum on the 'Net. Sooner or later we're going to be able to organise some rides for Sydney/Newastle/Wollongong/Central Coast riders, watch out...
  5. Welcome Ruffler!

Bloody honda 600's... it's getting like there is more of them around here than there are Across's :)
  6. Congrats on your 500th post, ZRX!
  7. Hi Pab's, you are so lucky living on the Central Coast. There are great rides all over the place and you don't have to handle Sydney traffic to get home! Welcome.
  8. welcome to our little home.. :D :D
  9. God's country I believe they called it here.Haggis
    He should've of rode a bike though
  10. He does; I have it on good authority it's a Honda (naturally)
  11. Welcome Ruffler...... now let me get the story right...you owned a Kwaka and then you bought a Honda..... any traces of dementia in your family history, or don't they sell ZX6R's up there?
    :p :p :p
  12. Hiya Ruffler and welcome to the forums :)
  13. Hello and welcome