Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey guys

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by bex84, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Hey guys and girls im new hear just thought i would let you all know i started my pre learner course this morning it was so easy i loved it i will be completing it tomorrow morning...

Yay :D
  2. Hi bex84...welcome to Netrider and goodluck tomorrow!!
  3. Good luck Bex84.

Relax and enjoy your riding and the test will be a breeze.
  4. Thanks guys, i have been looking forward to this for ages!! I have always wanted a bike but could never afford to run a car and a bike at the same time... Now finaly i can :grin:
  5. Ok i passed and got my certificate of competence :grin:

I think i will wait a bit to do the theory as i dont have my bike yet but man am i excited!!!!!!!!!

I also refered some guys from the test to this site, the instructor hadnt even heard about this site but after i told him about the abundance of information on here he is keen to check this place out....
  6. where did u do you're pre learners? =]

i did mine at botany hehe, the blokes were reallycool.

and as for your theory .. its pretty much like you're car.. only a handful of questions is bike related. not sophisticated at all. =] you'll do fine.
  7. You can do the 'practice' tests on the rta web site. Should be a no brainer for most people.

8. Welcome and Good Luck !

9. Thanks guys, yeah did mine at botany the guy i had was great, really cool and went through everything very well....
    I didnt think the theory would be to hard i mean if its anything like the car licence computer test then... lol.... anyone could pass it really :)
    Just cant wait to get my bike now, im after a zxr250. Ive got alot of spending to do in the next month, nice new gear and bike......