Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey Guys!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by babee, Feb 14, 2008.

1. I've been browsing this forum a little and would like to say hello. I decided to register as I went to my 1st HRCA ride last Sunday and met some netriders, and wanted to thank them for a good day and the company on the way back :) Hope to see you all again on another ride - Jac on the blue Cagiva

2. hewwoo and welcome :grin:
  3. Welcome to Netrider, where the world stands still while we post stuff :LOL:.
  4. Once, Karl let me go ahead in the traffic, but he couldn't keep up. He gave me the " I don't want to get booked" and other excuses for "i can not filter through traffic" or "i take hours to change lanes". :p
    Well, i tried make babbe lose my tail, but it was impossible.. i don't know if it is a good thing or not to ride like that in the traffic, but i was impressed. Thanks for your company on the way back..
    and stay away from Ms Supernego, because if she sees your ride, she will want to get a cagiva too, and then there is no way i will be able to keep up!!!
    :moped: :moped:
  5. Hi Babee and welcome. :grin:

Dee should of introduced us ,she's bad :p :LOL: .
    See you next time on the HRCA or at a coffee meet.

I was the one at the back of the pack makiing sure no one got left behind :wink:

Sled. :grin:

6. Thanks for the welcome.

Supernego, I was a bit worried about how fast you could take off after filtering to the beginning of the traffic, you impressed me too :grin: and made me smile!

Sorry I didn't intro myself Sled, I'm a bit shy :oops: and also Dee intro'd a lot of riders and wasn't sure if she had already intro'd us :?

See you next time.
  7. "No one puts babee in the corner"

Sorry, just had a Dirty Dancing moment ! :rofl:

. . . welcome.
  8. Hey chica,

Glad you've joined up :grin:

Sled... :shock: thought I had mate - sorry :facepalm:

Supernego... it's no wonder she rides behind me when she comes out with me... if she went ahead it would take 30 seconds or so before I lost her over the horizon. :shock: Point in case was watching you all take up off Old Pac Hill... Looked awesome :LOL: made me jealous... hmmm one day i will have that power and those skills ;)

Jac, let me know when you wanna do another ride... you know I'm in. :grin: Might try to head out tomorrow somewhere. :grin: give me a call if you wanna come
  9. Thanks for the welcome - I'm no Frances - I like corners :LOL:
  10. welcome from the states south (well kind of)

great bunch of riders up there in syd :grin:
  11. Welcome Jac, glad to see you joined us.

Will have to speak to Dee & catch up for another ride soon.

12. hi jac & welcome , good to meet you last week with dee's intro , a nice motorcycle you have, v twin of course ! :grin: if yourself & hubby need a tour guide out this way , give us a yell ! mal.
  13. Helloo Babee, welcome to the forum! :)
  14. Bit late but Hello and welcome - nice ride too - don't see too many cagiva specimens out and about
  15. Thanks for all the welcomes. Just want to let you know it will be a little while before I can join you all on another ride (already looking forward to it), my Cagiva specimen will have to stay under covers, my wrist needs to mend, I am fine otherwise :grin:
  16. Welcome Babee (I've always wanted to say that here) :grin: Of course the females always get the two page plus of howdies :LOL:
  17. Hello and welcome
  18. Hey Babee, how you doin? :grin: