Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Bignumber6, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Been browsing netrider for a while now and thought I should join and introduce myself!
    Names Adam, third time on my L's (let it expire twice) but am booked for my ps this Friday!- any tips appreciated!
    I've owned a few bikes. 2010 megelli 250r (death trap), 2008 Suzuki gs500f, 2010 hyosung gt650r and now currently have a 2015 Honda cb500f.
    Have ridden on farms and acreage all my life and loving getting out and about for a ride. Have been commuting from central coast to Sydney for work.
    Look forward to more foruming'
    Cheers

2. don't panic
    it's ok to put your foot down once in U-turn if you have to, but if you do, don't hop (each step counts)
    don't panic :D there'll probably be riders there that have not ridden since they got their L's :)

Welcome

3. Head checks. Make sure you do them because they are costly on the quota if you don't! I think if you miss 3 it's bye bye.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. welcome aboard :] good luck

5. G'day AdamAdam and welcome to Netrider. All the best with progressing to your Ps this time.

6. Howdy & Welcome to NR! Good luck with your Ps

7. Thanks guys appreciate the tips! I'll be sure to let you know how I go :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome to NR.....Ride Safe!

9. Just thought I'd give you all an update.
    Passed my Ps! Thanks for the tips, we had 2 out of 6 fail, one bloke couldn't get the u turn in his gsx650f and another bloke missed his head checks.
    Now the wait for my unrestricted license

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Congratulations :):)

11. Congratulations AdamAdam! Thanks for updating us - good to know that you're across the line and on your Ps this time.

12. Well done...now ride on!

13. welcome and congrats!!

14. Welcome to NR

Congrats too..

:)