Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey guys

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by veom, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Hey everyone,

I'm veom or Jordan.

I've been lerking on net rider for a while now posting here and there. I like reading the mantenance and technical trouble shooting forums the most. I got my license in march 2011 and I've just recently got my full license.

As for bikes I started on a Hyosung gt250 and I've now got a mighty KLR 650!

I look forward to getting to know all of you.
  2. Welcome along, veom.
    What's your location?
  3. Hey fin mental.

I'm in Victoria. I'm hoping to make an appearance at some of the netrider events in the new year.
  4. Welcome to the nut house, veom. There's a lot of Netrider activity in the Melbourne area, from rides to coffee nights to the Saturday practice sessions which may still be worth checking out even if you're not a learner. Even a few people getting into adventure riding if you're interested in taking your KLR off-road.

Is that an empty set sign in your avatar pic?
  5. Hello and welcome veom :)
  6. welcome to NR and yep a few guys got stroms and the like and do some dirt rides, keep your eyes peeled
  7. Welcome !
  8. welcome aboard:)

9. Yeah I'm keen to find some other riders who do off road trails, going it alone can be fairly dangerous.

Yeah I think so I can't remember where I got it from now.