Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey guys :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Beno271, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Hey guys, name is Beno finally registered on NR!!!!

I'm 22 and I've been riding for 4 years. My first was a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250r, she was taken from me early after a red light runner. The day after the accident my boss asked me "What is going through your head now". I replied with "When can I get back onto the road?"

After the accident I bought my current bike, 2012 Ducati Monster 659 LAMS, her name is Daisy and I love that girl (My misses gets jealous at times), looking to upgrade to a Fireblade, I tend to ride long distances to see my girlfriend and would like that extra power.

I don't drive a car, I don't even have my car license, I guess work can thank Daisy for getting me out of bed early every day. :LOL:

Looking forward to meet other riders on here :)

2. Welcome Beno, You don't say where you are?
  3. Sorry mate, I hail from Croydon, Victoria :)
  4. Hey Beno, welcome to NR, have a look on our 'bikes for sale' section when you want to upgrade to both sell yours and buy your upgrade :) 'keep it in the family' so to speak :) enoy the ride and I had the same feeling when I had my 'incident', thinking about getting back on the bike helped my recovery I believe. coming to the choccy ride sunday? bring the missus, spoil her by buying heaps of chocolate for her :)