Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey guys

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by maraach, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

Long time lurker but never brought myself to post before. Live in Sydney, but enjoy doing most of my riding out of town.

I've been riding for about 10 years, in which i have owned 6 bikes. I currently own 2 bikes, a 2000 model ZX9R and a 2001 ZX6R.

I have exclusively owned Kawasaki's during the time, but recently have had my eyes on the 2011 gsxr 750 which looks a fantastic bike. With a bit of luck, and less time wasters on bikesales hopefully i will be back soon telling you about it ;)
  2. Welcome to the forums mate.

If you become a member you can put your bikes up for sale on here too (y)
  3. Welcome to Netrider :). There are plenty of both GSX and ZX riders here, so plenty to talk about..
  4. Thanks guys :)

As i said do quite a bit of reading of here, but havent felt compelled to post as of yet. Spend quite a bit of time over at ksrc-au. A bunch of great guys.. not sure how they are going to feel about me going to a suzuki though...

And 28,600 posts?? really??
  5. A good idea, but we will see how we go. I've been doing the forum thing for way too long to get myself hated by posting a for sale thread with a couple posts under my belt :). Love the fact you own two kwaka's though.. i thought i was the only one silly enough to do that.
  6. Oh no, I crashed the 6 in spectacular fashion - its long gone lol
  7. well, sometimes wishes do come true.

In my garage i now have a sparkling new black 2011 gsxr 750.

So far i've put 134km on it. Never owned a new bike before, its an odd feeling!
  8. Welcome to NR. (y)

Black GSXR 750, eh? That's one awesome looking bike.
  9. new bike? new smell? not sniffin the seat I hope lol
    welcome to NR and congrats on the new bike :)