Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by IMPO84, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    My names Shane, did the Pre-learner course at rouse hill yesterday and today & got my learner permit this afternoon. Don't have a bike yet still looking for a ride, tossing up between a Suzuki gs500 or a Hyosung 650(learner legal models) as i am a bigger guy(i'm 6' 2" and 115kg). haven't had a ton of bike experience tho i grew up on a farm riding trailies and quads so know the basics, once i get a ride i am keen to catch up with fellow L platers or even some experienced riders who wouldn't mind passing down a few words of wisdom. look forward to riding the streets with yas.

IMPO

2. G'day Shane, welcome to NR, find the thread for Sydney prac sessions and get yourself down there and intro yourself.

3. either of those bikes will be fine for a bigger guy... I've got the naked hyo myself and I'm 5' 11" and 115kg+ lol

and defo get down to homebush on a sunday for the learners session :)

and welcome too hehe

4. G'day Shane. Nice to have you here.

5. Welcome aboard Shane

6. Welcome to NR :)

7. Thanx for the welcome guys, hopefully buying my bike tomorrow

8. Welcome to NR. (y)

9. Got my bike this morning :woot: 07 model suzuki gs500f from hawkesbury honda, managed to ride it back to penrith and not crash it so thats a start lol, will try and make it to the sunday prac sessions (weather permitting) and was wondering if there is anybody from out penrith way that goes or would like to meet up and head on in?
    loving being on two wheels dunno why i waited so long to do it.

10. Heres a pick of my new toy!!
    [​IMG]

11.  Top
  12. ok thanx mate, lets try again,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rode it to and from the airport today, as it was my last ever day at work lol, start new job tuesday

13. welcome to NR.Im on my learners too but out at campbelltown.i dont know why I waited so long either.im love riding.