Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey guys :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by waveydavey, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Hey all,

Dave here, new to the forum and new to riding. Just got my learners a bit more than a week ago which was the easy part...the hard part is trying to find the right bike.

Found a hot Aprilia Rs125 which i've been discussing the pro's and con's with some members in the newbie section and have decided to look for something a bit bigger and slightly less intense!!

I'm 45 and although the aprilia sounds like an awesome fun bike i be thinkin i'll tire of it in the long run. So the search continues.

Anyhow am happy to have found the forum, some great tips and discussions from all sides. Glad to be aboard! :biker:

2. Welcome, and happy bike hunting.

V8

3. u got that right, try get something over the 500 range, welcome to the boards

4. Aprilia 125 <shudder>

Get a Suzuki GS-500 :wink:

5. Definately get something bigger than the 125. You will be bored with it after a week!