Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey Guys whats up ? (australia day)

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by wang chung, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Long time no chat eh ?

I had fun last night, cept some bogan guys laughed at me when i told them i was going to play video games today. :oops:

I'm really diggin Ice - T at the moment ( his music )

2. Hey Bro,

I'm taking the wheels for a spin with Ghengis.

3. which Ghengis is this ?
  4. Cahn. :cool:
  5. on your duactti or on ghengis's fly ass horse and carriage
  6. Stuck at work :cry: Its crappy weather up here so I don't feel like I'm missing out on a nice day for a ride.
  7. No chariots today. Two Wheels Only. V-Twin rummmmble.
    Preparations for a long, long, long lap at the map of Tasmania. :grin:
  8. Oh the rumble...I do believe you can hear them even when in the jungle....
  9. Bugger!

But at least you'll be in Mexico soon, T.

When ya back?
  10. Quite right young fella!
  11. The road trip starts with little brother on March 12th. Plan on arriving March 16th just in time for Shave for a Cure at Southbank!!! :grin:
  12. Been recovering from BDO yesterday :grin: :grin: :grin: and went for a ride out to a mate from work's place in Bungendore. Takin' it easy
  13. :cool: I'll be on the Coramandel Peninsula during the Shave for a Cure day; look forward to seeing the pictures, prolly catch you after that. :cool:
  14. Kiwi Land?? Kewl!!! :cool: We'll swap piccy's!!! I'd say yours will be way better than mine! Enjoy! :grin:
  15. Double bugger you'll miss WSBK's on 2 - 4th March!
  16. Absolutely! Didn't plan that one very well did I :facepalm:
  17. Yes it's on the North Island. I'm on a course and generally come back pretty mellowed out. It's beautiful in that part of the world. So, you're on for a piccie swap. :grin:
  18. Here's a couple just to wet the appetite :LOL:
    On the way out to Colville
    The bikes in question

Make sure you do the loop from Thames-Coromandel-Colville & back-Whitianga-Hikuai to Kopu & back-Whangamata (& make sure you do at least a couple of laps of the Whiritoa hill)-Waihi
    They've got to be some of the best twisties I have ridden -anywhere. Damn I miss living 20 kms from them :grin:
  19. My Nana lives in Whangamatta. :) Great photos. :)
  20. Nice Pics Roarin! Sensational roads! I'm pretty sure I've got family around the North Island aswell. Might just have to go for a visit with the bike!! :cool: