Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey from Mentone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Crispin, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Greetings one and all,

My name's Crispin and I'm a new and young rider living in Mentone. I got my Ls in January and have been sourcing my gear over the last few month, now its time to get a bike and get on the roads and get as much experience as possible so I can confidently commute.

My dad and sister got their licenses a few years ago and I realised that riding would be a much better way to get to and from Uni in Hawthorn and work in the CBD.

A 3-5 day round Tasmania ride is in order when my confidence is up.

Looking forward to being an active in the Netrider community,

2. welcome to NR Crispin, check the forums for bikes for sale here, might save a dollar and you know the bike's have been looked after
  3. You reckon Goddie??
    Hi and welcome Crispin. You'll love tassie, but I think you'll need more than 3-5 days though.
  4. Sorry, I WAS assuming that people here look after their bikes Ned :)
  5. If I'm doing the coasts then I think 5 days would be enough, certainly not enough to see all of the incredible inland areas though. Ideally, I won't have a time limit haha.
  6. hey buddy.... welcome! I'm from Parkdale so keep a look out for a black gixxer.. can organize a ride when you get yourself a bike.
  7. Welcome to NR. (y)
  8. Sounds good mate!
  9. Welcome little bro! Hurry up and get a bike already!!!! xo
  10. Hi Crispin and welcome to NR
  11. Haha working on it, the owner of a CB400 I was interested in just took a deposit from someone else, sigh.