Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey from Melbourne!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Nhrr92, Jun 22, 2016.

1. #1 Nhrr92, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    Hey everyone,

Thought it was finally about time I introduce myself (think I joined NR over a year ago). Currently ride nothing as of a few weeks ago my beautiful black 2009 CBR1000RR was written off by a brainless driver. I'll write up a post on the incident and see if I can do a showcase for the blade as it was heavily tricked out (Ohlins, Brembo ect) and turned a few heads..

Love riding everywhere and anyway, especially for a blast up the hills or around the island.

Stay tuned soon for my new bike ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Nhrr92Nhrr92 , bummer about your CBR :confused:

3. Wow that sucks :(

Welcome though, hopefully the new bike will give you as much, if not more pleasure as the CBR :cool:

4. gday Nhrr92Nhrr92 and welcome to NR - sorry to hear about your accident, hope you got through it ok - plenty of braindead cagers out there!

5. Gday mate, welcome to NR. Buggar about the bike. At least you came out of it to tell your story......and still get another!

6. welcome aboard :) bad luck on the bike front good luck on getting a replacement :)

7. Welcome to NR, shame about your bike mate, main thing is you're still around to tell your tale! :)

8. Damn! Sounds like you were relatively ok, which is the main thing!

Def do a showcase for the new bike :) pictures please. We love them here!

Welcome Nhrr92Nhrr92

9. Welcome to the forum mate

10. Welcome to NR...

Hope you're ok and as others have said... Post away re: the new bike.