Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey from Melbourne!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by lilandonaki, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Heyy all!

Im Anthony, i just recently picked up a Blue 2010 Kawasaki 250r as a first bike. I know my way around cars, so i thought id get a bike to try something different!
    Ive signed up to a couple other dedicated Kawasaki 250 forums, but none are very active (from what i can see), and netrider keeps popping up in my google searches for information, so why not sign up.

I got my Ls about 3 to 4 weeks ago, and picked up the bike about a week ago. Its awesome riding, its nothing like a car!

Im from the west of melbourne, and hopefully look forward to riding alongside a couple of you soon!
  2. Welcome to NR :)

If you're in Melbourne, come along and check out the (free) learners session held every Saturday morning. Note, it's not just for learners, lots of people come along who've been riding for years. You'll get to meet lots of NR folk, and check out lots of bikes etc.
  3. Welcome new Mexican...enjoy the forum mate
  4. i am; i saw that and is partially why i finally decided to sign up. I work every saturday all day, but i will try to get a day off in the near future to check it out!

Thanks guys :)
  5. Greek by any chance?
  6. Welcome to NR. (y)
  7. Welcome to NR, it all takes practise, do alot of that and you'll smile more :)
  8. I am, good spotting haha :applause:
  9. Welcome to the gang.
  10. Welcome! The ninjas are great little bikes (I should know :p) and I hope you don't plan on riding too long with those little shoes
  11. Welcome to NR.