Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey from Melb

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by OziNUT, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Hey all, Ive been stalking this forum on and off for a bit and figured it was time to say hey...

I currently plod along on a Gilera Nexus... yeah yeah I know, he must be one of those slow poke latte drinkin thong wearing tossas
    that wouldnt nod back in a screaming fit, nup!!! hate thongs, nod at every thing from a tractor up and use speed signs as a reference
    as to how slow I should be going, tho I dont mind the odd latte to two... :grin:

I also have my pet project(much to my wife's disgust) a 94 Yammi SRV250 that I rescued and is starting to look like a sweeeeet cafe racer.
    I attacked all the engine covers with paint stripper and polished them up to a mirror finish, will post some pics when I can in the projects section soonish

But anyways keep up the great work on a fantastic site
  2. G'day there. Them Nexussesses look like fun. Avagoodun.
  3. Welcome to NR, local OziNut :)

Living in Chelt also! :grin:
  4. Hey there!
    Welcome Aboard
  5. hola! I'm just waiting for pics!
  6. Hi and welcome to NR
  7. hey right back.
  8. Welcome to Netrider; don't let those sports-bike-riding, leathers-wearing, knee-dragging wannbe racers hang it on your bike, mate, just ride out and enjoy it :LOL:

Looking forward muchly to seeing your project pics, too :).