Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey from Geelong

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by spartan, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Hey all, just passing saw the lights on thought i'd pop in, seems to be alot of infor here so i might try hang round for a while

2. Greetings :)

3. Just having a quick look round here, this place has got some good info.

4. oops sorry np's :oops:

5. Welcome, spartan.... broke the rules on your first day, you rebel :cool: :wink: :wink:

The lights you saw are light bulbs going off over Netrider's heads everytime someone has a thought :idea: *ding*

Gets quite dark around here at times :p

6. speak for yourself fuzzy! Oh and welcome to the friendliest asylum this side of Bedlam. :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

7. yep done the rule breakin thing early, kindda leaves me nowhere to go now. but i do try, well mum old mum used to always say i was very trying anyway.....

Anyway after that lame arsed joke....... thanks for the welcome :cool:

8. Welcome. I *might* know you? ( I kinda knew most of geelong's clubbing/pubbing/tattoo/bike related people back like 16-8 years ago, Until I moved back up to melbourne then pretty much every geelong friend except a couple dropped off the radar for me)

here has some ok pics in there, except for the ones I "texted" out ;)

9. Welcome Spartan, Lights were on but no-one was home

10. The lights were on in here?

That makes a change...

Oh and hi :LOL: