Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey From Campbelltown :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Noobatron, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Hello fellow riders
    I'm Jake and iv'e been riding for about 4 years now, I'm 23, currently on my Green P's, and ride a 2010 Hyosung GT650R, its a great bike for my restrictions.
    I currently live in Campbelltown and i really like it down here, a lot of open roads :)
    Hope to see you guys on the road sometime http://www.netrider.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif

2. Welcome.... from a fellow Scrambletown dweller. Hope you enjoy the forum.
  3. Welcome mate
  4. Velcom. I'm in Ctown on a regular basis as have friends there, is also on the way down to my family in the Southern Highlands.

And another Hyo rider. With our powers combined! I am Captain HYODUNG.

Any problems with the bike so far? Pics?
  5. LOL I love how hyo riders first question to another hyo rider is "any problems with the bike so far?"

welcome bloke ...enjoy the forum
  6. It's like going to Maccas and ordering no pickles. You always check. Because you know half the time it will piss in your face when you take that first bite.
    Hyos are exactly the same. Check their pickles.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome dude.. enjoy your ride.. If you haven't done it yet, take the northern rd all the way up and hit the Blue Mountains (y)
  8. Welcome Jake. It sounds like there are a few of us who live in Campbelltown. You're spot on about the roads. A five minute ride puts you into the country and some rather motorcycle friendly roads and routes.