Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey Everyone !

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by crinkelcut_chip, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Hey everyone.. I'm Alex, trying desperately to get myself on 2 Wheels.. cant wait !,

I've been an avid reader of these forums for about a year now..

I've read way to much.. there are some really awesome people on here... Id like to mention a few notables...

VIC you crack me up... some of your posts are priceless, you are a legend in my books..
    Loz.. another clasci.
    robsalvv... yet another..
    joel.. as long as you woke up on the right side of the bed you are hilarious.... you've had me in stitches at points..

hornet600... dude.. netrider may well be a way of life.. but its by know means a life.. dude.. you need to get out more.. twenty thousand posts ?.. .thats crazy.. all the same.. good on ya..

grrrl... WOW... What a story, giving blood soon !.

cheers

Alex

2. Alex, welcome to Netrider; it's a pretty amazing place.

With regards my posts, as I've said before, apart from riding, Netrider is my hobby. I don't play sport, don't go out to the club, watch very little TV, and when I'm not sleeping or working, I'm on the old forum. Anwyay, I hope at least some of the drivel I post is entertaining :LOL:.

3. Thanks mate.. :shock: :shock: 20 thousand posts.. and you ride ?! how do you fit it in ?...

4. welcome

welcome mate

5. UPDATE !

Update:
    Today I put a deposit on a
    2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r...
    in GREEN

Mornington dealer said 6-8 weeks.. but from some of the story's I heard about the first lot of '08 models.. I know not to hold my breath.

:) Cant wait.. gonna be on the road soon !

cheers

Alex

6. LOL Thanks for the honourable mention.

By the way, nice choice for your first bike :)

Since you're 18 and have minimum roadsense, can I suggest that you take yourself to as many skill courses as you can afford to give your riding and roadcraft a major headstart.

Oh and if you haven't already, read the "beat the odds" link in my sig.

Welcome to NR.

Cheers

7. Welcome Aboard Alex !!
    :biker:

It's taken alot of people alot of years to bring Vic back to earth from his delusions of grandeur. It's taken you ONE post to destroy all that good work.
    :p :p