Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by mrtwrx, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Hi people,

First stumbled across netrider looking for some tips on my license tests, great site ive been reading dozens of threads over the past few months learning lots, thanks to all who have posted up.

Im pretty quiet / don't post much, hopefully ill be able to come on a cruise sometime soon.

2. Marty, thanks for the cheery Hi, but your for sale in the other thread is well outside the Terms and Conditions of this forum, as I have advised you there.

Hang around for a while, get to know us and participate, then advertise. Otherwise, we do accept paid advertising......
  3. No dramas, I can sell the bike via other means,its not terribly important to me or anything.

I would have been a registered user member for months however full search/forum read rights are available to browsers.
  4. No probs, marty, see my reply in the 'for sale' thread ;).
  5. Welcome, Marty :)
    Poke your nose in on the occasional thread. Play with us!
  6. Welcome mrtwrx 2 NR
  7. welcome Marty to the home of the infamous, mal-adjusted & down right dirty NETRIDERS.

Cheers mate,
  8. Thanks for the warm welcome NR crew :D