Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Sibi, Sep 27, 2015.

1. I have been lurking for a few weeks getting to know the site and thought I should come out of the shadows and say hi :)
    I'm on my L's and have become a natz addicted to riding, loving this new found freedom. I have a lot to learn and immersing myself in these forums and you tube. How lucky to have great advice at my fingertips. I passed my pre learner at stay upright Clyde about 3 months ago then bought a ninja 300 2014 with ABS. Been riding any chance I get :)
    So HELLO! and thanks for providing such a fun place to hang out in

• Like Like x 4
  2. Hi and welcome! :)

3. Welcome, great bike to learn on :)

4. Welcome along sibi.
    Sounds like you're enjoying the learning curves.

5. I really am thanks :) quick question if you don't mind, how do you 'like' or 'nod' or 'agree' to someones post? I looked it up in the faq but the response was that these buttons were located down near the reply on the bottom right of a post.....hmmmm I can't see them :-/

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome to NR...

Has someone told you that you've a striking resemblance to Jim Carey. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hello and welcome to NR SibiSibi, enjoy your lovely bike and ride safe :)

9. Welcome Sibi, a few of the sites capabilities won't be available to you until your account upgrades to Member status. The banner under your avatar will change when that happens. Image uploads, Private messaging, posting in some of the forums and Likes etc are some of those restricted options. Keep posting in a day or so your account should automatically upgrade.

10. welcome aboard :]

11. Welcome Sibi, keep an eye on the organised rides and learner sessions.
    I know what you mean about freedom, awesome right, well done finding it.

12. Welcome to Netrider Sibi :happy:

13. Thanks udluv2 must be my own setup because that doesn't work either, I've disabled my script safe program but to no avail. Oh well.

14. Hahaha you're the first :)

15. Awesome!! Thank you

16. Apparently SibiSibi is a bit upset that her Welcome Thread didn't past page one, so here I am, offering my support as the dutiful husband :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  17. #17 Bee, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Welcome SibiSibi, we'll have to hook up some time for a ride. Oh, hang on, we already have!! :playful:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Maybe I should list everyone's handle in here and get them to all comment ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Hey babe
    well SibiSibi
    are you hot ?
    silly question
    of cause you are
    anyways
    if you ever get sick of looking after that invalid
    you can always move down here
    OH by the way
    i like cake

• Funny Funny x 4