Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Matso, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Hi all ,
    My names Chris and ive been riding for nearly 5 years. Ive been through a few new bikes to find the right one, i bought one of the first Street triple R's in Jan 09.. love it. After flogging it on the track for 2 years i made the leap to a Daytona 675 race bike and haven't looked back.

I still into road rides but since getting on with track riding im not so interested in riding flat out in the hills anymore. I noticed a large number of Netrider crew at the PMCC raceschool at Broadford last weekend and figured i might join up and meet some new track pals. I noticed a pic of me on the red Daytona in the Preston races school photo's, that was a sweet day!!.
    Cheers, Chris.
  2. Hi Matso, Welcome to the forum.
  3. G'day Chris. Good to have you here.

Your duties will include explaining to people why they shouldn't hang their sunnies from the front brake lever while riding through a school zone. Useful skills will include sorting out trolls from beginners, and (confusingly) those who are both.
  4. Haha , yeh trolls expose themselves quite quickly with stories of 300 kph wheelies and 200 hp GIXXARS!! , thanks for the heads up !!