Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey Everyone from CBR GHOST

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by CBR GHOST, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Hey Everyone,

Just purchased a 2007 CBR 125R. Its my first bike and cant actually ride it yet until I get my licence on the 21.12.2015 so I am currently just getting all the bits together.

Have not ridden a bike for about 15 years so its all new and fresh and I am so far out of the loop.

Reason for purchasing this bike (before everyone says why didn't you at least get a 250) is I will only have this bike a short time due to being an old fogie I don't have to do my P-Plates and can get my full licence in a short time so this will do for now. Have always wanted a bike but was doing the whole "car scene" thing first.

Looking forward to being a part of the forum and perhaps meeting some of you all at some group events.

2. welcome aboard :)
  3. Welcome to NR..
  4. Welcome mate, what's your definition of 'old fogie'?
  5. Welcome CBR GHOSTCBR GHOST and interested to know where your located that you don't have to do your P's :sneaky:
  6. Welcome Aaron :)
  7. I am 30 so that's an old fogie, lol.

Thanks for the welcomes so far.
  8. Located in NSW guys.
  9. Don't even have my l's just yet but when asking the rta they said I only have to have them a short time and because I am old I skip my p plates. Will try and find a link.
  10. ok unless there has been changes to the licensing protocol you may want to check up on the information you have been given.
  11. over 25 full car license you are only required to complete the year of red P's then you can get a full license.
  12. 30 - old! Lol!! Plenty a lot older on here...
  13. guilty as charged
  14. Should have been more clear. Rta site says people over 25 and meet requirements are eligible to become exempt from the P2 licence.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I tried to paste that exact picture but stupid phone wouldn't do it. To me that's a short amount of time.
  16. welcome to Netrider Aaron!...old at 30??? bloody hell what does that make me then? :facepalm:
  17. Haha. Thanks mate. Your only as old as you feel.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Correction there CBR GHOSTCBR GHOST - you're only as young as the woman you feel! :D
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Hahah. In that case I'm only 22 :D