Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey everyone, another Noob on Netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by gus_man, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Hey everyone im new and thought i'd intro myself. My names Dan and i'm from Western Syd. Passed my pre learners last weekend and got my license today from the RTA. Now just waiting for my Netrider pack to come!

Haven't bought a bike yet but have had a look at a few, in particular CBR250rr and ZXR250. Yes i know i should be buying a spada, across, VTR blah blah blah. But i am a 22 year old and i like shiny things covered in plastic haha.

So thats all from me for now, hopefully get to meet some of you guys out at Homebush when i pick up a bike (after a few carpark sessions).

Peace.

:grin:

2. Hey gus_man!

Congrats on your L's and welcome to netrider!!! :grin:

I havent got out to a homebush sess yet but will as soon as i can, hope to see you there!

3. ah to be 22 year old and like shiny things covered in plastic haha again :LOL:

Welcome to Netrider, the highs and highs of motorcycling

4. Hey dude,
    Great news re your L's ! Welcome to Netrider.

5. Peace Bro !
    and welcome to NR
    :biker:

6. Hi, just make sure you fit a CBR250RR, I tried one many years ago and found it to be very uncomfortable. The VTR is a great bike though ;)

Cheers
    Steve