Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey Bikers!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by mwa_1994, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Hi everyone, i've been lurking around for a while now and finally decided to make my first post. I have just started riding after 3 years trying to convince my parents.

Really find some of the discussions here very interesting and hopefully looking forward to join in some of the rides.

2. Hey again, Welcome! :D What bike are you lookin at getting man?

3. Ive already bought a bike, its been 3 weeks lol. It's a honda cb125e. I wanted something new, reliable and easy to ride. This bike delivered.

4. Ohhh okay! gotta love them reliable hondas :D

5. Welcome! I'm sure you have already seen it but there is a Sydney learners session every week at Homebush I think, it comes highly recommended :)

6. Hey mate,

I just got my bike last Friday and am new to riding also. I'll be attending the learner practise at Olympic Park this Saturday and probably every other Saturday for the next few weeks. CB125E is a great learner bike, had a go on it at the pre-learner course.

Where abouts in Sydney were you based? If you're up for it we should go for a ride!

I'm up for a ride anytime :)

7. I want to come, but i have work on Saturdays. Ive been to the spot and its pretty good. I usually go during the week whenever i'm free.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I really want to come, but work on Saturdays too.. be cool if it went on Sundays aswell

9. Why not post on the Sydney learner session for those interested for a Sunday session? Might suit me better as well and I have a few cones that I can bring along