Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey All

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Easyrollin, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Well another newb here checking in.

So the mid-life crisis has kicked in and so I got the bike, the fat V8 and the big country property.
    If this is the mid-life crisis, well I'm freaken lovin' it!!

Picked up a near brand new (1500km) but 4 year old VTR 250 and am totally awestruck with the road riding experience.
    Why didn't I do this sooner!?!?!
    Have been driving for 25+ years and did plenty of motor-X in my youth but this bitumen stuff is all new to me.

The VTR is such a lovely little machine too, I think I wanna take her to bed with me, so much fun.

Anyway, I'm located between the the Adelaide hills and the Barossa Valley, so if there are any guys or gals new to this riding thing and want some company for a casual run some fine weekend from time to time, then hey just drop me a note and we will get to it.

Cheers
    Easy

2. Welcome Easyrollin :)
    Glad to hear your having fun!

3. Welcome aboard rollin.. The 2 wheels thing is a buzz for sure .. :grin:

4. welcome :newb: wish I was there to go riding with ya but hey just get out and have a ball

5. hmm, the Barossa might become the new venue of choice for SA Netrider outings :LOL:

Welcome to the forum :).

6. Thanks everyone

Yes, the Barossa is a wine drinkers paradise. I have maybe 10+ cellar doors within 30 mins of home.
    Suffice to say that the rack is never empty.... :grin:

7. From one wine region, Willunga / Mclaren vale to another WELCOME!
    Hope your new lease of freedom keeps you upright.

As for having all these cellar doors so close to home its hard to handle sometimes, but someone has to do it.