Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by charlievfr, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Recently got myself the vfr and am thorougly enjoying riding it.. which is a good thing as it's my primary transport at the moment.
    I've met some Canberra netriders in person, but have come to the realisation that it's a bit rude that I haven't said hi to the rest of you. So Hello and sorry I've been lurking for a while.
    I'm looking forward to meeting some more of you and getting out there on some rides. Cheers. Charlie.

2. Welcome to you and your VFR.. :grin:

3. Hi Charlie
    My hubby & I share a VFR at the moment. Great bike. He has had it for a few years now, and just added an R1 to the garage. :twisted:
    Cheers
    Di

4. Welcome even if you do ride a Honda-

we accept all sorts here. :grin: :p

5. My first bike was a Kawasaki mini bike... I crashed it into a ditch on my very first ride. Maybe one day I'll overcome my fear of Kawasakis, but for now I'm happy on the Honda!
    Thanks for the welcome :)

6. I'm jealous. I'd love to buy an R1, but I'd better buy a work ute first, carting gear around on the bike is a little impractical. Ride safe and thanks for the post :)

7. Thank you!

8. Another vfr rider... god their growing!!! Welcome !!!!

9. hey there!!

welcome... :grin:

10. VFR.....good choice.
    I have one and it gets a regular flogging, it loves it.

Enjoy

11. Hi Charlie,

Welcome, I just bought my vfr, it gets delivered tomorrow! So exciting. I havn't heard a bad word against the vfr's yet. Black Magics just jealous! ;)

See you at coffee night some time

12. Thanks for the welcome guys. Did you get your bike motormouse? I'm sure you'll have a blast on it. I will get to a coffee night soon, it'll be nice to meet all the Canberra crew!