Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey All

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by FALCON-LORD, Feb 6, 2006.

1. I posted under the New riders post in teh General Forum, but have been told here is the place to say hello...

So... Hello :grin:

When I was 18 I spent a Year on an SR250 Then was fourced to a car for the last 12 years. For the last 2 years I have been in intence negotiations with the Purchasing department (Wife) and finaly have funding approval on a Bike :grin:

So on the 18th I get my L's and then I go shopping for a ZZR250

Bring it on!

2. Welcome to the forums FALCON-LORD. Good luck with the test and I hope you find the bike for you. :)
  3. Good luck with the test, make sure you read the book, hope u get the bike you want and welcome to the forums !!
  4. Getting your L's on the 18th? :LOL: Good to see your confident, I'm sure you'll breeze through the test. Welcome to the forums.
  5. Howdy falcon, good luck with the test
  6. Welcome Falcon, good luck with the L's and finding a bike :cool:
  7. Welcome aboard Falcon-Lord. Goodluck with your learners! :grin:
  8. Yeah, welcome back to bikes.

Good luck and enjoy

9. Welcome to the Nuthouse mate!

Enjoy bike shopping, and we'll see you on the road soon.
  10. Welcome Falcon. A little word of advice, try to get your wife interested as well. It makes it easier to get the nod for purchases when they share the same love for bikes. :)