Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey all :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Concretor30, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Hi guys! Ive been riding for the past 4 months, loving the sense of freedom, wish id started at an earlier age (just turned 30) but its an awesome new chapter of my life, looking forward to new adventures! I currently ride a ninja 300, 2016. If anyone knows of any motorbike meets for new riders out west sydney (penrith-parra) please let me know, cheers guys, safe riding!

2. Welcome mate :cool:

There's quite a few of us around the Parra and west area. Keep your eye out on the events/rides section. We often do L/P friendly rides too :)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Welcome Bill.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome to the forum mate.

Have a look under the nsw rides section. Join us on the 11th Sept for the Spring has Sprung ride.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Aloha Concretor30Concretor30 , good area to find willing participants in dubious riding adventures :) they're all nuts there...

Enjoy and stay upright!
  6. Welcome :)
  7. Awesome thanks guys i will keep an eye out on the new riders section. looking forward to riding with you guys soon!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. #9 chilliman64, Aug 6, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    gday Concretor30Concretor30 and welcome to NR - a lot of old guys take up riding, lol j/k :p have fun mate, catch you on one of the local rides - GeorgeOGeorgeO organises some ripper rides!
  9. Welcome to NR from Adelaide
  10. Welcome to NR..
  11. Howdy and welcome to NR! :happy:
  12. Welcome to the asylum!
  13. welcome aboard :)