Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Clutch in, Sep 25, 2011.

1. G'day guys/gals, I just joined up this morning after getting my learners last friday. I got a nice little VTR250 delivered a few days ago but unfortunately didnt get to ride it this weekend as it decided it'd be a smart ass and not start for me ](*,) so its going back to the workshop on monday to hopefully get fixed. I live in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, so once i get it up and running, if there are any other beginners in the area organising a ride one saturday morning then let me know! Nice to meet you all!

2. Hi clutch in and welcome to NR, alot of people come in from the east subs to the sat morn prac sessions, good choice for a first bike too!! Come down and show the bike and say hello one sat morn, there is a thread here all about it, just use search :)
  3. Awesome mate, is this the one in Elwood? I was just reading up on it then, sounds great.
  4. Hello*Everyone,I 'm Arline Ryan and.i like to share my knowledge here and also gain some tips. I like reading novels and Garden decor.
  5. Welcome to NR :)