Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by theSTREETZ, Apr 30, 2011.

1. hey all
    im david and thought id join net rider forums for info and cruises

i have been riding bikes since i was 4 and was tought to ride at attwood police riding complex from an early age eventully moving from xr600s to bmw road bikes

i have riddin freestyle motocross for a good part of my teens till i fractured 3 vertebrai on a drunken fuelled ramp sesh lol(u learn lessons )

i have owned 3 cbr250rrs ,2 zx6rs and currently have to bikes in the garage

2001 r1 that i have recently finished doing up slightly and a cb250 cafe racer thats in the build now
    ill get some pics up tommoz of my wips

im on here for meets and to generally meet new riders and just enjoy the game

2. Welcome to the forums.
    How come you don't ride an XR600 on the road? That'd be cool.
  3. G'day and welcome
  4. G'day, g'day. Welcome along.
  5. im actually after a 3rd bike atm am looking at a sxv550 but cant find decent priced and clean examples
  6. Whereabouts are you? I'm sure there'll be a few of us there to go for rides with you.

Welcome to the forummm.
  7. im from melbourne
    got pulled over on my r1 and he didnt like that i had l's :p so now im back to a cbr250 which im t8 tyga kitting and also buying a rvf400 and tyga kitting for a bit of fun and to pass the time till i go over to japan
  8. Welcome on board and nice array of bikes. Good luck in finding a nice sxv.