Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey all - Steve from SA

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Steve250, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Hey guys,

Steve from Adelaide here. Been riding bikes since I was like 9 when I was tought by a friend, got a cr125r dirt bike when i was 14 but sold that last year...now im really missing riding so decided its time for a road bike!

Booked in for my L's training course today for the 1st and 2nd of december. Cant wait, now just gotta find a bike to ride! So yeh any1 out there know of a good 250 for sale?

2. Welcome to the ...
    aV1ITdY9.

Steve

Cool name by the way... enter at your own peril :LOL: :LOL:

3. Welcome to NR .. :grin:

4. Cheers guys, look forward to spending more time on here, been looking at the site and it seems quite good, lots of helpfull info.

And yes Steve is an awesome name! :cool:

5. Welcome aboard mate - another RADeladion here. Nice work on booking in for your L's. I go for mine on the weekend, can't wait so I can start riding my bike!

This place is awesome for info and chats, I am sure you will enjoy! :)

6. welcome :)

hope to see u out and about, ill have a GPX 250 for sale soon, but its already pretty much sold!

good luck with the bike hunt!