Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey all from Sydney. Commuter on a bike

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by bennjamin, Mar 30, 2010.

1. hullo everyone , just thought id say hi to make some presence before hammering with stupid questions !

My names Ben , a admin off another Aussie site ( www.ozhonda.com) and a owner of a new Honda CB400. Nice commuter and i really like EFI coupled with a older CB look.
    Had the bike for about 2 months - I was in a small accident on the 17th of this month but hopefully insurance will fix up the small issues soon.

As for the bike , its standard apart from a rizoma reverse mirror on the RHS and a few plastic covers taken off ( i like the naked look )

Anyway , cheers look forward to meet up for a nice ride around OP or down south

2. Good afternoon and welcome, Ben.
  3. welcome aboard mate :)
  4. Hey Ben. welcome to NR.

That thread on the 883 Iron on your site reminds me that I wanted to find one to take for a test ride .. it does look both affordable and rideable doesnt it?

5. Welcome to NR Ben. Some things look good naked :)
  6. not me. Dont even need to ask the GF to confirm that one lol.

Anyway thanks for the welcomes :)
  7. Welcome, Ben. I love the retro colour scheme on the 400. Reminds me of my old CBX550's.